Spaulding Communications President Matt Spaulding will be delivering a presentation at this year’s Comfortech conference and trade show on Sept. 18 in St. Louis. The presentation, “It’s Not Rocket Science: A Four-Step Process to Creating a Strategic Marketing Plan” will provide marketing executives practical advice on how to strategically position their brands for competitive advantage in today’s hyper-competitive business environment. To see an overview of the presentation, click here.
• PR Starter Kit — Not sure where to start your PR program? Download and customize a menu of activities to get up and going fast. Click here!
• Social Media Road Map — You know you need it, but how can social media drive results? Download and customize a path to digital success in 30 days. Click here!
• Brochure — Download our brochure of capabilities and service offerings. Click here!
• Strategic Overview — Wondering about the strategic process we take to ensure we’re driving value for our clients? Click here!
• Overview — Download a one-page overview on Spaulding Communications. Click here!
- Strategic Marketing: It's Not Rocket Science
A strategic marketing plan, if done correctly, provides multiple benefits: It brings a higher level of consistency and focus to all your marketing efforts; it concentrates your resources (read: budget) to where they are needed most; it sets your company apart from the competition; and it can lead to increased sales opportunities.