POSITIONING & LAUNCH CAMPAIGN
LG Hausys America, one of the world’s leading providers of building and decorative materials, turned to Spaulding Communications to raise awareness for new color additions to its Viatera® (quartz) and HI-MACS® (solid surface) brands.
The HI-MACS CONCRETE COLLECTION from LG Hausys is available in five colors and inspired by real concrete. Its soft pattern features a combination of similiar tones to make seams less noticeable, and it’s resistant to the cracks, stains, and scratches that can oftern occur with traditional concrete surfaces. HI-MACS is also nonporous and thermoformible.
We worked with LG to define objectives, which included:
- Increase the new colors’ exposure through media coverage in key publications
- Increase awareness and engagement for the new colors on social media
- Increase website visits to drive greater awareness and potential lead generation
Based on budget and timing, Spaulding Communications created a “90-Day Sprint” campaign, which included the following strategic approach:
- An Enhanced Integrated Social Media Campaign – We optimized LG’s social media with improved content, audience reach and engagement strategies
- A Specialized Product Sample Mailing – We sent product samples to key media to drive greater awareness and knowledge of the new colors’ technological differences
- A Targeted Award Pursuit – We identified the most high-profile awards that could bring instant credibility and then submitted award-worthy entries
- A Customized Media Outreach Program – We leveraged our editorial knowledge and created customized press releases, pitches and follow up to drive maximum coverage
Our three new HI-MAC colors from the Strato Collection, Terra, Creme and Slate, are perfect for healthcare enviroments. As a seamless and nonporous material, HI-MACS offers multiple hygenic benefits, as well as an exceptional ease of maintenance. See our recent coverage in Healthcare Facilities Today for more!
#designinspiration #colorinspiration #solidsurface #nature #designinspo #interiordesign #lghausys #himacs #solidsurface
The 90-Day Sprint Campaign hit the mark. Notable results included:
- More than 30 print and online articles across each vertical category identified
- An estimated online readership of nearly 40 million
- An estimated earned editorial value of more than 7x the amount invested
- An average of 4.5 new Instagram followers per week for the Viatera® brand
- Triple-digit engagements on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook for the Viatera® brand
- Increased audience reach on 3 of 4 platforms for the Viatera® brand
- An average of 2 new LinkedIn followers per day and 1 new Instagram follower per day
for the HI-MACS® brand
- Improved engagement on all 4 platforms, including nearly 55 engagements per post
on Instagram; 47 engagements per post on Pinterest; and 16 engagements per post
on LinkedIn for the HI-MACS® brand
- Expanded audience reach on all 4 platforms for the HI-MACS® brand
- Increased traffic to LG’s websites from social media post links and online media articles
Six new colors have been added to the Masterpiece and Musica Viatera quartz collections from LG Hausys. Joining the Masterpiece Collection are Mica and Umbra, while Dolce, Melody, Tenor and Basso (shown) are now part of Musica. Each color is comprised of 83 percent quartz and available in Jumbo II size slab. Circle No. 155 on Product Card
A 90-Day Sprint campaign is ambitious and may not be right for every client.
It generally follows this timing:
- Days 1-30: Establish goals, KPIs and strategy; begin execution
- Days 31-80: Execute activities; monitor and adjust activities as needed
- Days 81-90: Conclude activities; provide results and future recommendations
When done correctly, a 90-Day Sprint program can generate significant results. It can
also lay the foundation for a more long-term integrated PR and social media strategy
with even greater impact.