Media Training On Demand
Nail Every Interview, Every Time
Does the idea of a media interview make you uneasy? Do you worry about how you’ll come off or exactly what to say? Or, are you comfortable doing interviews but want to take your skills to a higher level?
Our on-demand 40-minute media training video is the answer. It is developed specifically for marketing professionals, product managers and executives of the commercial architecture, building and interiors industry. Whether you’re new to interviews or a seasoned pro, you will:
- Never sweat another interview
- Build your confidence by mastering your messaging
- Become a trusted authority and go-to resource for articles, publications, blogs, podcasts, and more
- Increase your brand authority
- Differentiate yourself and your brand from the competition
- Get better ROI for your marketing and advertising
In less than an hour, you will develop the skills needed to master any interview and grow your brand!
Why Invest in Media Training?
Every year marketers of the commercial building industry spend millions of dollars promoting their brands on advertising, events and promotions.
Unfortunately, these dollars are not always maximized to the fullest extent. Nor do they typically deliver the kind of ROI needed to justify the spend.
Earned media – interviews, podcast appearances and editorial coverage – can significantly increase your brand’s awareness and affinity. And position you as a subject matter expert.
Yet successfully nailing a media interview requires expertise. Professional media training prepares you to make the most of these media opportunities.
For only $149, you’ll have unlimited access to our professional media training video course. Are you ready to get started?
What You Will Learn
- How PR actually works to drive brand goals
- What editors – and podcasters – need for their readers and listeners
- How to use Talking Points, Framing, Bridging and Story Telling to make each interview memorable and successful
- Confidence to nail and maximize every interview
- More editorial coverage with media outlets critical to your business
- Greater brand visibility and positioning against the competition
- Maximization of advertising dollars, leaving no money on the table
Who Should Participate?
- CEOs and C-suite leaders
- Marketing & PR executives and leaders
- Product team leaders and managers
- Product designers
- Better interpersonal interactions with your teammates and customers
- Improved verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Enhanced storytelling techniques to create greater connections
- Entire presentation sent as a PDF to all participants to keep for future reference
- 45-minute video presentation allows you to watch when you want
Developed From Proven Experience
There is an art and science to a successful media interview. For more than two decades we’ve been helping commercial building and interior product professionals successfully share their stories and grow their thought-leadership position with the media.
This on-demand video training course is the result of our experiences.
- Developed from 20+ years of B2B PR + media expertise
- Honed from facilitating hundreds of trade media interviews
- Founded on best practices and proven techniques
Founder & President
Matt Spaulding is the founder and president of Spaulding Communications. With more than 25 years of marketing communications experience, Matt is a former instructor of business communication at Georgia State University and a Resource Speaker with Vistage, an global executive coaching company. A frequent writer on PR and leadership communication, Matt has been quoted in outlets ranging from The Wall Street Journal to PR Weekly to the Latimes.com
Section 1: Why Media Mastery Is Needed (10 min.)
- State of Trade Media Today
- Where Architects & Designers Find Inspiration
Section 2: Mastering the Basics (15 min.)
- Understanding the Media’s Role
- What are Today’s Media Interview Formats
- What They Don’t Tell You About Media Interviews
- Setting Goals for Your Media Interview
- Best Practices Before, During and After Each Interview
Section 3: How to Become a Master (15 min.)
- Establishing Talking Points
- Framing Your Answers
- Using “Bridges” to Say on Message
- Making Your Answers Relatable
- Handling Crisis Communication
Section 4: Parting Thoughts: Next Steps to Go Even Higher (5 min.)
Course Duration: 45 minutes